Research and Teaching on Medieval Iberian and Sephardic Culture
- Sep 2016 – June 2017: Sabbatical leave, Seville, Spain
- May 26-27, 2017: “Fuentes judías de la narrativa de Abrahám en General Historia I y II” (with David Navarro, Texas State San Marcos). Symbioses: Fuentes de la General Historia. Seville.
- Jun 14, 2017: “Toward a theory of medieval Iberian narrative: Transcultural perspectives.” Universität Bonn.
- Jan 2018: “Fairies and pagan mythologies in the Romancero” and “Narrative Insecurity: a Muslim Crusader in 13th-century Granada.” Modern Language Association, New York.
- April 14-15, 2018: Mediterranean Seminar and Conference, “Migrations.” University of Oregon, Eugene, OR.