- Wine, Women, and Song: Hebrew and Arabic Poetry in Medieval Iberia (edited with Michelle Hamilton and Sarah Portnoy, 2004)
- Framing Iberia: Maqamat and Frametale Narratives in Medieval Spain (2007)
- Double Diaspora in Sephardic Literature: Jewish Cultural Production before and after 1492 (Indiana University Press, 2015)
- The Study of al-Andalus: The Scholarship and Legacy of James T. Monroe (edited with Michelle Hamilton, Harvard University Press, 2018)
Works in Progress:
- Medieval Iberian Crusade Fiction and the Mediterranean World. University of Toronto Press, forthcoming.