- Translation in Diaspora: Historia de las Indias in Hebrew
- Sephardic Literature after Las Navas de Tolosa: The Romance Turn in Jacob ben Elazar’s “Sahar and Kima”
- Out of Diaspora: Sephardic Settlement in 16th-century Palestine
- Translation in Diaspora: the Hebrew Amadís de Gaula
- Reading Amadís in Istanbul
- Ethnic Polemic in Medieval Spain: Arabiyya, Shu’ubiyya, and Ibraniyya
- Rethinking the survey course (Peninsular Spanish Literature 1100-1600)
- Narratology + Film adaptations = Introduction to Narrative (Spanish 333)
- Does graduate coursework in literature prepare students for professional academic literary criticism?
- Hebrew Bible: Intertextuality in Spanish-Hebrew Literature
This work by David A. Wacks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at davidwacks.uoregon.edu.